Training & AIRS Compliance Manager
|February 11, 2013 - February 28, 2013|
|Location:||San Diego, CA|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||2-1-1 SAN DIEGO IS HIRING A TRAINING & AIRS COMPLIANCE MANAGER
Are you an energetic trainer with a knack for documentation who is looking for a busy role in a forward thinking and forward moving nonprofit organization?
2-1-1 San Diego is a leader among 2-1-1s throughout the nation. We're looking for a strong trainer who has the skills needed to bring about new ideas and improve our training program to keep us as an industry leader, continuing to pave the way.
With incredible staff helping people in our community every day, it's imperative that we have the right servant leader in place who will work effectively with our entire team to create and provide the most effective training program possible, all the while being stellar at documentation and keeping us compliant with our accreditation requirements!
2-1-1’s Training & AIRS Compliance Manager will provide curriculum building and training across all internal departments & external partner agencies, as well as monitoring compliance & documentation for the maintenance of our agency accreditation. This position will work closely with the call center supervisors and Quality Assurance department to identify agency-wide and individual training needs, and will provide the vision & leadership necessary to bring new training concepts forward.
• Build and lead the development and implementation of the 2-1-1 training plan and schedule.
• Provide curriculum development, maintain training documents, schedule & facilitate trainings to all internal staff, select external partner agencies and subcontractors for major topic areas.
• Perform research and immersion into community programs to build & administer the most effective trainings possible.
• Keep appraised of new training concepts, tools & ideas and bring innovative approaches to the team for discussion & implementation.
• Gather evaluation information from all trainings and utilize feedback to make changes & improvements to the training program.
• Responsible for the compliance & ongoing maintenance of AIRS Accreditation standards throughout the agency; maintain all training records in accordance with AIRS standards and agency policy; and responsible for tracking staff certifications and arranging for certification trainings & testing as new staff become eligible. (http://www.airs.org)
• Provide training to statewide partners, and potentially to national partners, on general agency as well as specific topics.
Bachelor's degree in Business or a related field, or a combination of related college coursework and experience is required. ASTD certification or related is highly preferred.
This position is part of the Leadership and Management Team in our organization, thus we are looking for someone with all the related experience and competencies to be effective.
|Click Here to Download Complete Job Description|
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.