|May 28, 2013 - July 15, 2013|
|Location:||San Diego, CA|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||2-1-1’s Network Specialist is responsible for providing tier two helpdesk support for network & related issues from all users and departments. The Network Specialist will work in harmony with the I.T. Director on network technologies including servers, switches, routers, telephony systems and enterprise corporate WAN; and effectively manage client relationships.|
|Duties:||• Manage the helpdesk.|
• Maintain the network's integrity including implementing new systems, troubleshooting & repairing network issues, as well as developing, applying and enforcing best practices and policies for use of the organization's networks.
• Research end-user hardware and recommend purchase options.
• Assist with testing and maintaining disaster recovery plan.
• Assist with end-user training as appropriate.
• Participate in other I.T. initiatives, as assigned.
|Qualifications:||Requires a bachelor's degree preferably in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field, as well as three years of experience supporting an enterprise network and helpdesk.
Demonstrated expertise in administering data networks (including servers, routers & switches), Windows Server 2008/2012 (including advanced knowledge of Active Directory), Microsoft Windows 7, and application support including MS Office Suite 2013.
Excellent verbal & written communication skills, and superior customer service ability. High degree of organization and attention to detail.
Ability to handle multiple priorities, and work independently as well as in a team environment to meet or exceed service level agreement parameters.
Maintain familiarity with currently-implemented and new technology, including new versions of software/firmware, implementation of upgrades, and changes to procedures.
Experience with latest versions of Lync, System Center, Exchange and SharePoint preferred. Microsoft certifications (MCSA, MCSE) preferred.
|Click Here to Download Complete Job Description|
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.